-
October 20th, 2005, 03:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I LOVE this new DVD player...
It plays all my dvds at a great look and sound (with component video and Coax audio, until I get a optical cable)
It plays the Megadeth stuff Gdeth sent me..
And it even plays the burned episodes he sent me of Gungrave that are Mpeg4.. Yes.. Computer files!!! I LOVE this thing..
-
October 20th, 2005, 06:14 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
October 20th, 2005, 06:22 PM
#3
Inactive Member
[img]frown.gif[/img]
...I thought this was going to be a rendition of WAR
-
October 20th, 2005, 06:25 PM
#4
Inactive Member
know what my dvd drive is good for?
absolutely nothin'!
say it again...
-
October 20th, 2005, 06:26 PM
#5
Inactive Member
>guitar solo<
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 20th, 2005, 06:27 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
October 20th, 2005, 06:35 PM
#7
Inactive Member
link no work for me...I get an "operation aborted" thing... [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
October 20th, 2005, 06:53 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Damn Bastards! I oughta saxon them a good one! [img]mad.gif[/img]
I guess just goto http://www.songfacts.com and search for War....
-
October 20th, 2005, 07:10 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
October 20th, 2005, 07:44 PM
#10
Inactive Member
My second generation Phillips DVD player sucks....
The new ones are slimmer and smaller and can play CD, CDR/RW +/-, DVD, DVDR/RW +/-, VCD, SVCD, JPEG, MP3, DviX, WMA, ETC...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks